A very lovely family from Richmond is looking for a Temporary Nanny who can assist them in looking after their two wonderful children. The family are open to either a live-in or a live-out candidate. They are also ideally looking for someone who has experience working with babies.
- taking the toddler to nursery classes
- sterilising milk bottles and feeding the baby with milk
- helping with potty training
- playing age-appropriate games
- taking them for walks to the park
- resettling the baby after feeding
- doing arts and crafts with the toddler
- supporting all aspects of their development
- cooking meals for the toddler
- ensuring the children are bathed, in pyjamas and ready for bed
Position: Temporary Part-Time Nanny
Start/End Date: first week of April up to August
Days/Hours: Weekdays, ideally 5-6 hours per day
Children: 10 month old and 3 year old
Job reference: 25032221 TN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.