A lovely family in Westminster is looking for a Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper to oversee all the housekeeping duties within their residence. Someone that could help during meal preparations would be a plus.
This would also be initially a 3-month booking with the possibility of extending.
- sterilising bottles
- changing nappies
- nurturing the milestones of a baby’s first year and having knowledge of said milestones
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- doing the laundry and ironing the clothes
- hoovering the carpets and floors
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean and properly sanitised
- help in preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
Position: Temporary Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: mid-March
Days/Hours: 3 days a week, from 8 am to 5/6 pm
Child: newborn due 19th March
Job reference: 17022220 PTNHK
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.