A very lovely family in Islington would like a Temporary Nanny to assist them in taking care of their wonderful baby. They are ideally looking for someone that has experience caring for infants.
- ensuring the baby is safe at all times
- sterilising milk bottles and feeding the baby milk
- arranging the laundry and ironing
- singing nursery rhymes to the child
- establishing a sleep and feeding routine
- making the beds
- organising and maintaining the baby’s clothes
- taking the baby on walks for fresh air
- helping with bath time
Position: Temporary Part-Time Nanny
Dates needed: April 26-28
Hours: ideally 4-6 hours per day
Child: 5 month old
Job reference: 25042223 TN
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.