A lovely family in Bromley needs a Weekend Nanny to help them take care of their wonderful children. They ideally need someone that has some cooking experience.
Duties would include:
- preparing healthy meals for the children
- planning and supervising playdates
- taking the children to the park and playgrounds
- playing active games with the children
- getting the children ready for bed by helping the children brush their teeth and change into pyjamas
- reading to the children
Position: Weekend Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Weekends, ideally 12 hours per day
Children: 2 year old and 3 year old
Job reference: 15062222 WN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.