Job posted – 12/02/24
Position: Live In Housekeeper
Location: Notting Hill, London
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, 7am to 10am then 5pm to 8pm; 5 hours on Saturday + occasional babysitting
Children: 1 year old, 5 year old, and 6 year old
Job reference: 1202LIHK221
A Full Time Live In Housekeeper is required by a lovely family based in Notting Hill, London. The Housekeeper would be expected to take charge of the overall maintenance and cleanliness of the house and must also be flexible to assist with the children only when necessary.
A separate accommodation with separate entrance will be provided as accommodation.
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- sweeping and dusting
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleaning of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- polishing the furniture and silverware
- keeping the kitchen cupboards tidy
- ensuring the smooth running of the household
- running errands for the family
- planning and cooking meals for the family
- serving food and cleaning up after
- washing the dishes
- emptying the trash bins
- looking after the children
- attending to the needs of the children when necessary
Salary to be discussed at the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
*Please ONLY apply for this position via the form provided – If you contact us by phone or SMS we will unfortunately be unable to process your application.