Job posted – 30/01/24
Position: Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
Location: Chiswick, London
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 2-3 days per week, 8 hours per day
Children: 3 month old
Job reference: 3001PTNHK218
A beautiful and very kind family from Chiswick, London would like a Part-time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper who can take good care of their little child whilst managing the upkeep of their home. This position will focus on nannying but the candidate must be happy to help out with house chores when necessary.
A pet-friendly candidate is perfect for this role. Someone who can speak Russian is ideal.
- creating a safe, comfortable, and loving environment for the child
- washing and bathing the child
- implementing daily routines
- cleaning and tidying the child’s room, toys, and play areas
- playing with the child
- attending to all the child’s needs
- assisting with the child’s learning
- preparing healthy meals and snacks for the child
- preparing milk bottles
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- nappy changing
- creating fun and age-appropriate activities for the child
- taking the child to playdates
- assisting with light housekeeping
- cleaning and tidying
- sweeping and dusting
- managing the child’s laundry and organising wardrobe
Salary to be discussed at the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
*Please ONLY apply for this position via the form provided – If you contact us by phone or SMS we will unfortunately be unable to process your application.