MANNTA Care of Multiples Course
Our Care of Multiples course is ideal for all Child Carers looking to gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to care for twins or triplets from newborn. The course is also a great idea for expectant parents and who will soon be caring for multiples.
The course content
- Antenatal preparation
- Tandem feeding and establishing a successful feeding routine
- Establishing routines for multiples
- Supporting twin development
- Care of low birth weight babies
- Supporting individuality
- Supporting parents of multiples
- Supporting development
- Sleep in multiples and safe sleep
Courses are held at Vanderbilt Hotel in central London, located a stone’s throw away from the High Street Kensington Station, whilst it is easily accessible from the M4.