Our Level 3 OCN accredited Maternity Nurse training course is ideal for people who have childcare experience, including some work with babies 0-3, and who want to obtain a formal maternity nurse (non-medical) certification. The course covers all aspects of newborn care, focusing on how practitioners can support and empower new parents. Led by an experienced maternity nurse trainer, you will be well equipped to take on your first maternity nurse post, or to update and increase your knowledge and skills. With additional video content from expert speakers including professors, doctors and midwives, you can be sure that you will receive the most up-to-date information regarding infant development and safe infant care. MANNTA provides evidence-based, family-centred training drawing on best-practice and the most recent research.
Your training will include:
- Certification through the Open College Network at Level 3 (following successful completion of the post-course assignment)
- Live, small-group tuition from industry experts;
- A supportive Facebook group providing ongoing support and continuing professional development opportunities;
- Access to recorded webinars, downloadable resources and the unit presentations so that you can review and refresh your learning at any time;
- Placement and work opportunities through our partnership with Silent Night Private Staff.
- MANNTA trained staff receive preferential treatment when applying for jobs through Silent Night.
- Support to register with the Online DBS Service.