Our Level 4 course is not simply the Level 3 course with additional online content, At MANNTA we offer an additional 8 hours of face to face tutor-led interactive sessions, alongside extra webinar online content. We are the only course provider to offer this extensive additional tuition time, ensuring that you are able to broaden and deepen your knowledge in facilitated interactive sessions which are personalised to the interests and experiences of the participants.
You can be sure that by taking the Level 4 course you are truly enhancing your knowledge and being supported to become an evidence-based, reflective practitioner who is well-equipped to offer high quality support to new families in a wide variety of situations.
MANNTA provides evidence-based, family-centred training drawing on best-practice and the most recent research.
YOUR TRAINING WILL INCLUDE
- Certification through the Open College Network at Level 3 (following successful completion of the post-course assignment);
- Live, small-group tuition from industry experts;
- A supportive Facebook group providing ongoing support and continuing professional development opportunities;
- Access to recorded webinars, downloadable resources and the unit presentations so that you can review and refresh your learning at any time;
- MANNTA trained staff receive preferential treatment when applying for jobs through Silentnight Private Staff;
- Support to register with the Online DBS Service.
||Family & living in Running a business
||Child development 0-2 years
|Sleep 0-6 months
With additional video content covering:
Cooking for 6 month olds +
Working with parents