At Silentnight Private Staff we understand the importance that our clients place on employing a Chauffeur whose experience and qualifications meet the highest standards. A Chauffeur from Silentnight is much more than just a driver. Your Chauffeur will present an immaculate appearance, have a clean driving licence, and maintain a flexible approach to meeting your needs. All Chauffeurs will look after your vehicle to a high standard.
The role of the Chauffeur
The responsibilities of a Chauffeur will be tailored to the requirements of the household concerned, and can include
- Driving the employer, family members and associates to their workplace and appointments
- Collecting clients
- Assisting passengers with their luggage
- Scheduling and arranging vehicle servicing and maintenance
- Reporting any issues to the employer
- Upkeep of all vehicles including cleaning, polishing and daily maintenance
- Ensuring all legal requirements such as tax, insurance, MOT, are complied with at all times
Chauffeurs would not normally be expected to undertake gardening, lawn mowing or household window cleaning.
We take our job very seriously in providing the very best private staff the United Kingdom has to offer. All Chauffeurs who apply to work with us must pass our stringent vetting process, which includes checking of qualifications and references and an enhanced DBS check, if appropriate, before we can place them with a household.