Silentnight Private Staff is ideally placed to supply the perfect Day Nanny to provide childcare tailored to your personal requirements. All our Day Nannies have the extensive experience necessary to ensure a safe and productive environment for your children.
The role of the Day Nanny
The duties, tasks and hours that a Day Nanny works will be customised to the individual needs of the family and may include
- Washing and dressing children
- Preparing and supervising breakfast
- Getting children ready for school
- Supervising children’s play, including an element of education and development
- Keeping toys and play areas clean, safe and tidy
- Preparing children’s meals
- Laundry of children’s clothes
- Researching/arranging activities
A Day Nanny would not normally be expected to undertake any general housework.
At Silentnight Private Staff we take our responsibilities very seriously in providing the very best childcare personnel the United Kingdom has to offer. All Nannies who apply to work with us must pass our stringent vetting process which includes an enhanced DBS and they must hold a current Paediatric First Aid certificate before we can place them with a family.
Please read and agree to our terms and conditions before booking any of our services.