Silentnight Private Staff is ideally placed to provide Gardeners with the skills and experience tailored to your unique requirements.
The role of the Gardener
The responsibilities of a Gardener will be tailored to the requirements of the household concerned and may comprise
- Tending to the gardens, including lawns, flowerbeds, flowers, shrubs, trees, bushes and all other plants ensuring that they are maintained in a healthy, attractive and tidy condition
- Caring of plants in greenhouses
- Maintaining garden tools, equipment and machinery
- Ordering necessary supplies and reporting any issues to the employer
In addition, the Gardener may be responsible for
- Garden design
- Looking after swimming pools
- Maintaining tennis courts
Gardeners would not normally be expected to undertake window cleaning or other household chores.
At Silentnight Private Staff we take our responsibilities very seriously in providing the very best gardening staff the United Kingdom has to offer. All Gardeners who apply to work with us must pass our stringent vetting process, which includes checking references and qualifications together with a enhanced DBS check, if appropriate, before we can place them with a household.
Please read and agree to our terms and conditions before booking any of our services.