A Personal Assistant is a perfectly organised expert organiser. Whatever needs to be done to help you maintain and administer your daily routine, plans, appointments and arrangements in the most efficient manner can be undertaken by your Personal Assistant.
We at Silentnight Private Staff appreciate the importance of finding the right person to suit the individual needs of you and your household. As a leading and well-established personnel agency with an extensive database, we are ideally placed to supply an experienced qualified Personal Assistant tailored to your requirements.
The role of the Personal Assistant
The requirements of individual households are diverse and varied. Personal Assistants, therefore, will be very adaptable and have a flexible approach to their duties.
Examples of some of the tasks which can be handled by your Personal Assistant are
- Managing the home office – filing, emails and other correspondence
- Attending to accounts, invoices and payments
- Dealing with purchasing and returns
- Answering and filtering telephone calls
- Diary management, reservations and appointments
- Shopping and other errands
- Assisting with event planning
- Planning parties
- Dealing with maintenance and construction contractors
- Making travel arrangements
- Caring for pets
- Administering household projects
- Light housekeeping
- Occasional preparation of meals
We take our job very seriously in providing the very best household staff the United Kingdom has to offer. All Personal Assistants who apply to work with us must pass our stringent vetting process, which includes checking references and qualifications together with an enhanced DBS, if appropriate, before we can place them in a household.
Please read and agree to our terms and conditions before booking any of our services.