Job posted – 03/11/23
Position: Maternity Nurse
Location: London (SW8)
Start Date: January 2024
Days / Hours: 6 x 24 hours
Job reference: 0311231MN
A family in London (SW8) with baby due on 29th January 2024 is looking for someone who would be happy to start off as a Maternity Nurse 6×24 hours then drop down to nights 6n/p/w. They are looking to book initially for 4 weeks with a view to possibly extending to 6 weeks.
- providing support and guidance and teaching parents how to care for their new baby
- giving advice on all aspects of baby care including breast or bottle feeding, setting routines, general baby care, and hygiene
- making sure that mum is well rested
- baby’s laundry and nursery cleanliness
- sterilising and making up bottles
- night feeds
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
*Please ONLY apply for this position via the form provided – If you contact us by phone or SMS we will unfortunately be unable to process your application.